With Plan Assist Constructions, you’re building with a team of experienced professionals, that you can rely on and trust.
When you’re building you need to know you are not only working with someone experienced, but that they are someone you can rely on and trust. Plan Assist Constructions have an extensive knowledge in both the residential and commercial sector and can assist you with your upcoming building project.
Plan Assist Constructions are a full service, licensed building company specialising in new builds and construction projects that add value to your property; be it through renovations, additions and extensions or the construction of a Granny Flat (whether it be for a family member or a dual income investment strategy.
You can rest assured that Plan Assist Constructions have a strong stand on quality when it comes to the structural performance and finishes of your project. The Constructions team pride themselves on providing a friendly, personalised and hassle-free building experience from concept to completion and go out of their way to provide exceptional service.
NEW $25k GOVT GRANT
HomeBuilder Grant: A Quick Guide on the new $25,000 Building Scheme
$25,000 Grant payable to eligible homeowners that either build a new home or renovate an existing home in 2020. The building contract must be signed between 4th June 2020 and 31st December 2020, and construction must begin within 3 months of the contract date.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Be earning taxable income (as shown on your ATO Notice of Assessment) below $125,000 for singles, or $200,000 for couples combined income in your 2019 OR possibly your 2020 returns. This is called the income Cap and the ATO updates this requirement yearly.
- Sign a building contract between 4th June 2020 and 31st December 2020 AND cconstruction starts within 3 months of the contract date.
- Must be a licensed builder and contract, not a mate down the road.
- The value of your home (house and land) must be less than $750,000.
- It must be your home that you live in, not an investment property.
- You can buy an off the plan apartment or townhouse if the contract is signed between 4th June and 31st December 2020 AND construction starts within 3 months of signing the contract.
- Substantially renovate between $150,000 to $750,000 on a renovation contract where the value is not more than $1,500,000.
- Renovations must improve your home (accessibility, livability and safety), not things outside the home like a swimming pool, tennis court, granny flats or sheds.
- The home must be in your personal name, not a company or trust.
- You must be an Australian citizen. This is not available to non-residents, permanent residents or New Zealand citizens.
- Building a duplex and living in one side will not qualify.
- Owner builders do not qualify. It must be a 3rd party licensed builder.
- First Home Buyers may also be eligible for First Home Owners Grant. In NSW, its currently $10,000 grant (it will limit you to $750,000 total spend), as well as Stamp Duty concessions.
CASE STUDY: 3 Typical Examples of What can and can’t be done…
- If you own a property (house and land), and want to knock/rebuild or renovate, you can spend $150,000 to $750,000 provided your property is valued less than $1.5m pre-renovation. i.e. Bank valuation or Rates Notice proving Capital Improved Value proves house worth $1.4m. Knock down and rebuild or major renovation for $600,000.
- If you own vacant land before 4th June and then build, the total value of the land and build cannot exceed $750,000. i.e. $400,000 Land, spend up to $350,000 building.
- If you buy land after 4th June, and build, the total value of the land and build cannot exceed $750,000. i.e. Buy $400,000 block, build up to $350,000.
How to Apply:
- Prove Value of home with either a recent valuation of your home, or Rates Notice
- Prove your income via a 2019 ATO Notice of Assessment
- Hold a signed Licensed Builders Contract, and approved Plans
- Grant Applications are processed through the NSW Office of State revenue website.
Once approved, you then receive the Grant directly (most likely during construction).
The Plan Assist Property Team can assist you with the build project itself and our dedicated Project Managers will assist you with your design process and gaining approvals for your home, as well as orchestrating the day to day processes of your project. Contact us today to receive and end-to-end service from our team.
Plan Assist Constructions have extensive experience in developing new homes as well as knockdown, re-build projects. They understand that building your new home can often be a stressful time and reliable time frames are crucial to ensuring the process is seamless for you.
With an emphasis on quality and consistent communication, your Plan Assist Constructions team aim to make sure the process is as stress free as possible and want you to enjoy the process of building your new home.
Not only do we assist you with the build project itself but your dedicated Project Managers will assist you with your design process and gaining approvals for your home, as well as orchestrating the day to day processes of your project.
Renovations & Extensions
The Plan Assist Constructions team have an impressive portfolio of renovation and extension projects. The Plan Assist Projects team take the time to listen to your ideas and assist you in producing an impressive result for your project.
- Extensive full home renovations
- Kitchen Renovations
- Bathroom Renovation
- Windows, ceilings and walls
- Roof Alterations
- Decks, Pergolas, Patios
- Structural Landscaping
Are you looking to construct a Granny Flat either for your use or as a dual-income investment property strategy? Plan Assist Garden Apartments are contemporary in design, spacious and affordable; often with landscaping, fencing and distinct entry to promote the feeling of it being a self-contained exclusive dwelling. They have been designed to maximise your rental income, as a secondary home on your property. We help you generate a passive income by building the Garden Apartment in the backyard of your property which gives you dual income and positive cash flow.
- In-house Project Management to process approvals
- In-house Buyer’s Agents to source a potential site if needed
- In-house Mortgage Broker to arrange construction finance
- Fixed-price contract
“If only all builds could be this simple. Plan Assist Constructions are a professional, friendly team that we would definitely recruit again. The process was absolutely painless and smooth from start to completion. They really are a team that know what they’re doing and work well together.”
“Thank you to the Plan Assist Constructions team for making the possibilities become realities. I appreciated their flexibility, adaptability and thorough work. The finished product met all of my expectations and more. I cannot wait to work with Daniel and the team again.”
- Western Sydney: Garden Apartment Strategy
“The granny flat that has been built is one of the best I have ever seen in my 8 years as a real estate agent.” Vision: Our client’s vision for this project was to create cash flow through the Plan … Continue reading
Plan Assist Constructions - October 16, 2013
- New Build: 3 Bedroom House + Garden Apartment
“Both my husband and I were satisfied that we were getting the best price and best service possible!” Vision: Our clients’ vision for this project was to create cash flow and combine that with a lifestyle for their family. Plan … Continue reading
Anton Hamer - August 5, 2013
- Outlook for construction
Construction is “running out of steam” but should start to pick up, according to BIS Shrapnel’s Economic Outlook Bulletin. BIS Shrapnel argues there will be huge both upwards and downwards fluctuations in some sectors, but aggregate growth will be “solid … Continue reading
Admin - March 4, 2011